Division Dean of Advanced Technology at Lane Community College
“Misty provides excellent social networking and Google training for a wide variety of business and community members. She is personable, knowledgeable, and creative in teaching these important skills.”
Google Product Workforce Training
Webfoot Marketing and Design offers workshops to help you learn how to make the most of Google for both your business and personal needs. Beyond its search engine capabilities and free email service, Google contains an array of useful tools.
Google Gmail, Calendar & Drive
If people always tell you you have ‘your head in the clouds,’ then congratulations! Learn to sort your gmail to make reading email fast sorting the way you want. Learn to create and share a Google calendar with members of your team. connect it with your mobile phone and get reminders of events This class will give an overview of Google’s free cloud-based software solutions including Google drive software, Calendar, Google Voice and how to share, fax directly from your computer and collaborate projects online. This class will give you a better understanding of the many free tools offered by Google.
Learn to use Google to find, edit and share your photos with free Google Picasa. We will take a closer look at Google documents, presentations, and spreadsheet. You will learn to embed maps, calendars, video and links, as well as how to translate documents to different languages, add headers, footers and much more.Upon completion of the course a student will be able to:
• Use Google documents with templates, embedded maps, videos, gadgets and translations
• Edit and upload photos into Picasa
• Create slide shows and simple collages with Picasa
• Share pictures and video online and on website Prerequisite: Must have Gmail account with username and password prior to first class. (Free. Visit www.google.com)
Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
• Google Analytics can track all the websites you own. Learn how to set up multiple profiles in your account, so you can view individual reports for specific domains or sub-domains.
• Participants will also learn how to use Google Analytics to track their pages on
Facebook, WordPress or other platforms
. (Free. Visit www.google.com)