We build WordPress websites or convert your current site:
Your Website will include:
- WordPress installation
- One year free hosting
- Set-up of all your content and images
- Quality, interactive contact form
- SEO of site
- Domain name
- WordPress Theme editing
- Site email with @yourname.com
- Free online or phone consultation for one year.
Why WordPress websites are better than traditional websites for authors, speakers and business owners today in a very trying economy.
- Save Money – No longer do you need to send the most basic text changes to your designer or even have your designer add new pages for you. Make the edits yourself whenever you want and save the money you would’ve paid your designer for more important things by adding new pages on your own. Times are tight and managing your own content for your Web site is a great way to contribute to saving costs.
- Greater Accessibility – Make changes or add content from any computer in the world with Internet access and a browser without the need for additional software or fixing firewall settings.
- Speed of Communication – Since you don’t have to wait a few days for your designer to make those basic changes, the content on your Web site and be altered immediately by you, thereby giving your Web site visitors the most timely and current details possible.
- Consistency – No matter how many pages you add in page template format makes visitors less confused
- Better Time Management – Add content and then schedule those posts to publish on your site on whatever day and time you want. You could write an entire 12-week e-course, for example, break it up into 12 pieces and have each automatically post to the site at the same day and time each week for 12 weeks.
- Social Networking Friendly – Automatically integrate your blog posts with social media like Twitter, facebook, Linkedin instead of having to go to each one, login, and make a post that you have just added something new to your website.
- Engage with Current Media – Easily add audio and video to posts and pages.
Call 541-961-1889 for information open seven days a week