Social Media Consulting
Private consulting and private classes upon request call about rates
Social Networking Training and Consulting
Whether your business needs companywide social networking training or you just want someone to check in and make some recommendations. We are ready with a plan to fit your needs. Our social networking consulting can be designed to meet the specific needs of your small business.
We can help you learn to
- Engage employees and customers to more easily collaborate with each other.
- Move from a marketing campaign to having a conversation with your customers.
- Train your employees to be active participants in using social media to build your brand.
- How to attract customers with tools like blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
- The benefits of social media’s two-way relationships.
Relevant Social Media Statistics for 2011
- . Over 50% of the world's population is under 30-years-old
- . In 10 years over 40% of the Fortune 500 will no longer be here
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- Facebook tops Google for weekly traffic in the U.S.
- 1 in 5 couples meet online; 3 in 5 gay couples meet online
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook
- What happens in Vegas stays on YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Facebook.
- 2009 US Department of Education study revealed that on average, online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world's 3rd largest and 2x the size of the U.S. population
- 80% of companies use social media for recruitment; % of these using LinkedIn 95%
Google Product Workforce Training
Webfoot Marketing and Design offers workshops to help you learn how to make the most of Google for both your business and personal needs. Beyond its search engine capabilities and free email service, Google contains an array of useful tools.
Learn how to create websites with a free online tool called WordPress. Includes instruction on the use of WordPress to create a site with pages and posts, choosing and modifying templates, adding special features with plugins, and publishing the site.
Call to request class
Come learn about the newest product by Google, Google Plus a new Social Media platform similar to Facebook. I will share what I know, with live demo and lively discussion.
This workshop will help you analyze your website to determine how good it is for your business. You will also learn how to make your website more useful to your customers. At this workshop you will learn: *How to make sure the site you paid for is getting you the results you want. *How to make Search Engine Optimization tools work for your business. *What is working on your site and what isn’t, right down to the key words and the last time the site was checked by search engines.
Starting Your Online Store
Learn what options are available for an online shopping cart. Understand the basics of selling online, including making choices on shipping carrier, shopping cart, hosting and online sales management. Learn how to best display your products online and how to market your online site using the right keywords. Learn when to get a mercant account. Learn how to set up Paypal buttons and Paypal calculated shipping, product display pictures and Google checkout. This class will help you in determining the best type of store for the number of products you have to sell. This workshop does not include selling on eBay. .