Our rules and policies are designed to maintain a safe and secure environment for all clients and users of Webfoot Marketing and Design. Please review the following guidelines:
- We do not permit the creation or storage of sexually-oriented or adult material on our servers. Websites intended for dating or similar purposes are also not allowed.
- We only build websites for companies located within the United States, and whose owners and main offices reside in the United States.
- Before any site-building or domain purchases can begin, we require a 50% down payment on all website projects. This deposit is non-refundable after ten days.
- If you are advertising a product or business, you must have a registered business name. To register your business name in Oregon, please visit http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.login.
- Non-profit organizations requesting donations must be registered and follow the guidelines for the state in which they are registered. To find out more about Oregon’s guidelines, please visit http://www.doj.state.or.us/charigroup/index.shtml.
- We reserve the right to remove any website hosted on our server if it violates state law, contains sexually-oriented material, including child pornography, develops viruses, or uploads harmful files to our server. Hosting fees will not be refunded if your website is removed for any of these reasons.
- Email accounts associated with unsolicited spam email practices will be removed.
- Websites hosted on our server are required to purchase an SSL Certificate if collecting credit card information or selling items directly through the site.
- All websites hosted on our server are subject to approval and content review. Any copyrighted information posted without the permission of its owner in writing on file at the Webfoot Marketing and Design office will be removed from the site containing it.
- While we make every effort to keep all sites up and running at all times, unforeseen situations can occur. We will work to resolve any outages as quickly as possible.
By using Webfoot Marketing and Design’s services, you agree to comply with these rules and policies. We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time.