We can help with affordable pricing and experience in successful campaign websites. Oregon Candidates and Ballot measures success can de directly impacted by the online presence of candidates. Work with a local campaign website designer with experiences.
Step for good campaign website
- Step 1. What is your primary website objective?
- Step 2. Choosing a domain name
- Step 3. Picking the skin’/theme/template
- Step 4. Get the key elements in place
- 1. The ‘About’ section of the candidate:
- 2. The Donation page
- How prominently do you want the ‘Donate’ button to be?
- Do you want to consider standard donation options?
- Would you like a full-width donation page?
- 3.The volunteer recruitment form
- 4.Communication/email sign-up form
- 5. Party/candidate stance on issues
- 6. Links to social media pages
- Step 5. Keep up with the campaign