As an business owner, you wear many hats. Some of them fit you quite well. But as much as you’d like to be hands-on, there will be some aspects of starting and running a company that fall outside your expertise. Not to mention, you’re only one person, and there’s only so much you can do with your energy spread across all areas of your business.
Webfoot Marketing and Design is ready to assist you with your website needs. We’ve put together this guide to help your project get from start to finish with results that will help your company grow.
Know the Scope of Your Project
The first step in hiring a WordPress developer is understanding your needs. All websites are not created equal, and you have to determine your requirements.
WordPress website will be highly interactive and will require specialized apps for ecommerce site, event management, subscriptions and many more options. Working with our experienced team can make this happen in a timely and cost effective manner.
How to get started
Here are some of the elements you should include in request for bid that can make your job go smoothly
- Include Samples of Sites That You Like
- Include a List of “Must-Haves”: For example, if you run a beauty salon, and you need your website to have a booking functionality
- Set a Time Frame: it’s better to plan in advance and allocate extra time to fix potential problems.
- Be ready to provide images, text content, and prices and shipping information for an ecommerce site
Think of everything and anything that might be relevant to your business needs. If you want your website to work the way you’ve imagined it, take the time to create and explains your requirements clearly.
Examples of Previous Work
We have a large selection of project we have completed and many good references ( see our linkedin profile)
- https://www.clatsopcc.edu/ Large community college: Major features included class schedule and informational layout
- https://nightingaleshelters.org/ Non-Profit: Major features include donations capability, updated news, and community resource links
- https://ourtillamook.org/ large nonprofit site with video training and large resource guide
- http://www.lincolncitychamber.com/ large chamber site with membership options
- https://toledooregon.org/ includes membership and event signup
- https://www.yaquinapacificrr.org Local non-profit informational site
- https://northwestallprotowing.com/ Local small business
How to Set a Budget for a Small Project
Webfoot Marketing and Design bids each job based on needs, features and size of site. We offer free hosting the first year with each site. We try our best to build sites that are easy to edit and upkeep by the business owner. We also offer maintenance and upgrade services so your website will grow with your business. In general a small informational site will be priced under between $500 and $800 , this is great for small construction companies. Larger ecommerce sites that you add your own products to are closer to the $1000 to $1500 depending on the number of product categories and options your product comes in.
Why hire us:
- Saving More Time
- Having a Reliable Website
- Exploring a Variety of Designs
- Utilizing Quicker Loading Speeds
- Showcasing a Beautiful Website
Your web design will create a first impression, and we all know how much that matters. If you have a poorly-designed website, you can expect a considerable number of quick site exits, plus low conversion rates, to boot!
To help you avoid this problem, hiring a Webfoot Marketing and Design, a USA based business is absolutely crucial business description
We will ensure you have a good-looking website that fits your brand and core values, allowing you to rise, grow, and scale in this modern market.